Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fasting

Happy Hump Day!

It's Wednesday already, hooray!

Today I am fasting.  No real reason, other than the fact that I feel bloated, gross, and the thought of drinking lots of water and flushing my system sounds really nice. It helps that my sister is doing it with me. :-D

I meant to address something in my last post, but forgot.  If you look at my sidebar and see my weekly weigh-ins, you might be slightly concerned.  See?  Every week it's been going up.  Which is not good.  But, I'm not worried, and here's why:  I weigh the heaviest on Mondays and Saturdays.  Maybe I should pick a different weigh-in day?  I don't know, it doesn't really bother me. And this last week was especially high because it was right before I started my period; I always weigh more due to water retention and bloating, etc...

But I thought I'd mention it in case some of you saw it and were like, "Whoa, that's not good!" ;-)

Thanks for the comments!! It's always fun to read comments from new people. =)

I don't have an iTouch or a fancy phone in general, unfortunately. =( So no easy calorie counting apps for me.

I've also never tried Senna tea; does it have a strong flavor? I have trouble choking down tea because it's just basically hot water and I find it's either too weak or too bitter. =(

The Metamucil is working fabulously for now.  But it is rather spendy.  So we'll see.

I don't have much to report on.  Although I'd like to lose more weight, it's currently not a huge priority or issue for me.  I sort of feel like since the HCG is being discontinued and is hard to find that maybe my time with that is done??? I don't know.  Summer is coming, which means we'll be able to take family walks/bike rides.  We live near a very nice park; it's probably a 10 minute walk.  So I'll be getting more exercise once the weather warms up.

It's a conundrum. :-D

I need to go to one more local store to see if they sell the HCG and if they do, I will do another round.  If they don't, I think I'll take that as my sign.  There is one place online I can get it, but it's more expensive, so we'll see.

I hope you're all doing well; eating healthy and enjoying life! =)

1 comment:

  1. I put a pack of Stevia in the raw in my tea - you can also add some creamer if it makes it better for you.

    ReplyDelete