Thursday, February 18, 2010

LIFE

So, it's Thursday. Yay! ;-) One day closer to the weekend, WOOT!

I had a mini fall-on-my-face moment last night. Not actually, although that would be quite possible. I'm very clumsy. I mean with my eating. I was getting really stressed; it's time to go grocery shopping yet again which means my dairy/grains free foods are limited and dwindling. And I've been eating chicken all week and don't want more. ;-)

I ended up eating 2 more cookies and 3 cheetohs. Not the end of the world, but not great either. I had really, really wanted to be close to 100% grain free to see if it would make a big difference on the scale. If the scale isn't moving any more quickly then I think I'll abandon my dairy/grain free menu for a while. It's too stressful when I'm already dealing with family stress and moving stress. I haven't felt any better not eating it, so there isn't really anything making me WANT to stick with it.

Baking up all that chicken was definitely a good idea and I'll be doing it again next Monday when we get back from our trip. Thanks for the input on that, by the way. We are going to leave the kids, but I've been telling them over and over how much fun they are going to have, that we will be coming back, and that we'll have surprises for them. So far, so good. =)

Today I ate 3 sausages for breakfast, 2 chicken nuggets and 2 turkey dogs. Bleh, that sounds so gross! HA HA, but I don't have any more spinach, salad or fresh chicken. I'll be happy to have that all in stock again.

I am really working towards living each day one at a time and not worrying about the future. When I let myself start thinking too far ahead everything gets overwhelming and I can't focus on eating healthy; I just grab whatever is in front of me. Same thing with exercising. Lately it has NOT fit into my schedule. Sure, I could MAKE it work, but my kids would suffer and I'm not willing to do that. They need me like crazy right now, so I'm going to be there for them.

I do, however, hope to start jumping on my mini trampoline. Hee hee, that sounds funny, but it's true! I heard that it helps get the fat out of your cells and into your blood stream. I don't know if that's Urban Legend or not, but whatever. I can jump on the trampoline for 20 minutes and it won't kill me. ;-)

I have a busy day (what's new, right? Everyone is busy!) and I'm attempting to take my kids shopping with me again this afternoon. STOP LAUGHING! It's a big deal for me! :-D I hope you all are doing well!

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo impressed that you could stop with just 3 cheetos. You have control! I don't think I could stop at 3...I'd just keep eating and eating. Get shopping girl!

    ReplyDelete