Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

This is my 120th post. Just FYI. ;-)

So today is the Super Bowl. I used to love, love, love football. When Josh and I got together, I knew more about football than he did. But now, after having kids, everything has changed. I can't watch it.

Currently, I am actually physically nauseated. I'm so stressed about the game, and I don't even have a vested interest! How silly is that!?!? It's weird; I had to leave the room because I was going to be physically sick. I'm nervous someone is going to get hurt, I'm nervous "my" team is going to lose, I just can't handle the pressure.

It's the same way with the Olympics and Ice Skating Championships. I can't watch them live because I get all in knots for the athletes. I have to watch it once it's over and done with. So strange.

Anyway, I'm back from Phoenix, yay! For some reason I was really nervous to fly this time. It's a really turbulent ride. I guess the air pattern or something makes it extra bumpy, because every single flight I've taken to and from has been really bad. Like, so bad the stewards can't go down the aisle to give out drinks and stuff.

Anyway, I saw Dr. Ray and he checked my blood first. It was a LOT better than last time. No heavy metals, the cells aren't sticking together as much, less undigested fats and sugars. The size of the red blood cells was still on the small side, but definitely improved.

Next he checked my hormones, which were all out of balance. But I already knew that. ;-) He did say they were much easier to bring into balance, which means progress in the right direction. =)

So I am already feeling much better, and I'm very thankful for that. It's no fun to be stressed and overwhelmed all the time. Much better to have underlying calm, even if my actual life has stress in it.

I had a good trip. It was short, just overnight, but so worth it. I had a really funny taxi driver, Craig, but I'll have to share the story about him some other time.

I just wanted to check in since it's been a few days since my last post.

My plan for this week is to start the 30 Day Shred over and do Level 1 until I can do the entire workout at the advanced level. Then I'll move on to Level 2. I'm going to try to do it every day, but I know there are some things coming up that won't allow me to manage every day. But I'll do what I can, every day. This all or nothing mentality totally stopped me last week. Since I knew I couldn't do the 30 days with no interruptions, I didn't do it at all.

So dumb. :-P ANY day of exercise is better than none. So that's my plan, to work out with Jillian as often as possible. I will also strive to drink my water and eat healthy, wholesome food.

There are going to be some big, big changes in my life coming really soon. I hope to be able to share what those are soon (maybe even tomorrow) but since I have some IRL friends who read this, I can't say just yet. ;-)

This morning I weighed 168, but that was after I had eaten breakfast and had a cup of coffee, so I'm hoping my "true" weight is still around 166ish. I'll weigh tomorrow and see.

Hope you all are doing well, and I'll be back tomorrow with a progress report of how my day is going!


  1. Good to see you today! Sorry we didn't get a chance to chat...but I'm so glad to hear that you're on track once again and you're motivated to do well this week. Now you've got me really really curious about your news! =) See you tomorrow!

  2. I'm so glad to read that your health is improving! What are IRL friends? I've seen that on Sherah's posts before too?