Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Plodding along...

Today has gone really well so far. =) I did my Jillian Shred video, with my 3 pound hand weights, on an empty stomach. WOOT! I've eaten on plan; I did eat 5 chicken nuggets that had some breading on them, but other than that have only had a chicken breast with BBQ sauce and a banana with peanut butter.

Jen came over to visit and it was super nice to see her. =) It's very weird not being pregnant with her, as this is the first time that we haven't been pregnant at the same time. With all 3 of our other kiddos we were in the trenches together. ;-) Jen is my sister in law and friend, for those who don't know. =)

I need to go get dinner started. I'm making taco salad for my family. Not sure what I'll eat yet. Maybe hamburger and refried beans. Have I mentioned that I LOVE refried beans? I buy the vegetarian kind with no lard/pork and I seriously enjoy them; even plain! I know, I'm weird.

We're still house hunting. It's really hard to do it remotely; no idea of which school districts the houses are in, what the neighborhood is like, etc... We do have friends who are helping us out which helps tremendously! We're shooting for a move date of mid-April, but we have to play it by ear because if we don't have a house... well, we can't really move! LOL

I haven't been reading blogs much lately, so I apologize for not leaving comments even though you guys are so faithful to leave me some. I will try to get back in the groove here soon.

Hope you all had a wonderful, successful, healthy day!

2 comments:

  1. Woot Woot for Jillian with 3lb weights! I wish I could be as brave as you! Way to stay on plan sista! It's all good just keep updating your blog so we know how you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everywhere I go in blogland, I keep hearing about this Jillian work-out. I wonder if I should check it out. Ha, Ha. Maybe I'm missing something.

    I hope your kids like those cookies. The 7, 5, and 3 year olds like them. They were all gone before the 14 year old could try them. The 2 year old is more of a "cracker" guy. I have this cracker recipe idea in my head that I might try out tomorrow. I've been having so much fun in the kitchen lately.

    Oh, I'm 5'2" and weigh @#@@$ pounds and #@#@ body fat percentage. Ha, Ha!

    ReplyDelete