Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Same

So, I weighed in at 166.5 again today, which is fine by me! I'm thankful now for every maintain, as it means I won't have to "re-lose" any pounds. And franky, I'm not doing much in the way of active weight loss.

My back and knees are hurting today, but I'm going to aim to do a workout during nap time. I've eaten a bowl of Kashi mixed with Life cereal this morning so far. Working on drinking my water.

This time from now until we move is going to be a great learning curve. I don't know if I'll have time to exercise every day, especially when the packing/moving gets into high gear. (By the way, Dawnie, I SOOOO wish you were here to help me pack! I detest it!!) Anyway, I thought today that if I don't have time to exercise, then I need to really keep an eagle eye on my food. I know my tendency is going to be to go for easy stuff... ordering pizza for dinner, grabbing burgers, whatever is fast and easy... and UNHEALTHY!!!

So, I need to plan ahead, make some meals that I can just throw in the oven. Hmmmm, that's a really great idea actually! I'll do that next week.

Although this move is a big change, there are definitely many positives about it. I'm determined to have a good attitude and make the most of it; make it an adventure for our kids. I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry when we told our kids about the move. The younger two boys totally don't get it and don't care. But my daughter understands and is pretty confused why we won't be going to our main church center, why she won't be able to see her grandparents, cousins and friends as much.

I'm thankful they are so young and adaptable. It will be a good time for our family; a time to grow and a time to create new friendships.

2 comments:

  1. Good job maintaining :)
    You know I will miss you. But, I am excited for your new adventure..It's gonna be great memories for you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move. If there's ever a time to find an excuse to eat fast food junk, a stress filled move is it, but if you get off track for a day or two, I believe you'll get back on. I gave you a shout out on my blog today:

    http://lotstolosematt.blogspot.com/2010/02/feeling-like-fool-but-inspired-fool.html

    ReplyDelete