Monday, July 26, 2010

5 more days

Happy Monday, folks!

How was your weekend? I had a lovely one; yesterday my husband and I even reclined outside on our deck in our new deck chairs, reading in the sun while all 3 of the kids napped. It was pure bliss, I tell ya!

Today is Day 17, so I have 5 more days until I'm done with the drops! I am so excited; the last week has always been hard because it's so close yet so far away from being able to eat real food. Anything other than chicken, hamburger, and salad. ;-)

This is what the scale said today:
I'm happy with those results. Honestly, I really don't even care if I lose more weight this round. I'm just trying to hang in there til Friday... well, Saturday really. I so want to just blow off these last few days and EAT. Part of the problem is that once again it's PMS time and I am HUNGRY. So I want to eat everything in sight. =)

Hope you all are doing well and had a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You have had such great success with this Ruth Anne. It really is amazing. Hang in there...you'll make it!

    ReplyDelete