Thursday, July 22, 2010

Recipe

I forgot that I was going to include the recipe for the Spinach, Chicken and Strawberry salad. I think you'll enjoy it, even if you aren't on the HCG diet. ;-)

2c spinach (or romaine)
100 grams chicken (or more, if you aren't on a diet) :-)

Vinaigrette:
4 or 5 strawberries, washed and de-stemmed.
1 T lemon juice
1 T apple cider vinegar
1 packet of Truvia... you could use sugar as well, and I'm guessing you'd need 2t or so.
Dash of salt

Combine vinaigrette ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour over chicken and spinach and enjoy!

You can use fewer strawberries in the dressing and cut them up on the salad, but I *hate* a dry salad, so I prefer to have a lot of dressing. ;-)

This makes enough for one scrumptious salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment