Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Award from Miss Dawne


My lovely friend Dawne gave me an award while I was on vacation and I'd like to dedicate this post to accepting it. :-D Two posts in one day, oh my!

The Rules:
1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?

Hmmm, nothing springs to mind immediately of what I would change. I think I would have continued working out. Somewhere along the way I stopped and got out of the habit. Things would have been a lot easier, weight wise, if I'd kept that base of physical fitness.

If I didn't have my faith, I'd say I would rather not have had my dad die at a young age. But I know that everything happens for a reason, and I'm content and happy with where my life is now, so I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

2. Pick 6 people and give them this award. Then inform them that you've given it to them.

I pick:

Sunshine Mama
Matt
Tammy

Greta

Nicole
Megan

Now, some of those bloggers may not even know who I am, as I may or may not have been lurking on their sites. And Megan doesn't even write about weight loss, but she is seriously HILARIOUS and she has a little dude named Owen who is MY Owen's long lost twin. Except HER Owen already has an in real life twin. But I digress... In any case, all of those blogs have something with the "little bit extra". Like a cherry on top.

3. Thank the person who gave you the award.

This one I can do with GUSTO! Dearest Dawnie. Thank you so much for the award and for being my cyberfriend. I love reading your blog, and I love seeing what you've accomplished in the past year. I hope one day we meet in person and can share a Tim Tam Slam! :-D

5 comments:

  1. Oh we're slamming it one day baby!!!! Funny you should refer to me as "Miss Dawne" - that's what my students call me at the one school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award ST (that's short for skinny turtle).

    Now, if I can get my computer to upload, I could respond. I think I know what I would do different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU for the award!!!!!! And I am finding YOU hilarious as I'm poking around on your site. Thanks for coming out of lurkdom! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ruth Anne, great to hear from you and thanks for the award! When I saw I had an award, I figure it would be for Most Absentee Blogger or something, since my blog appearances have been few and far between these days. Even if I don't finf the time anytime soon to fulfill the terms of the award, I still really do appreciate it and accept it. I still think about you guys and wonder how things are going. Looks like you are kicking total butt on the weight loss, and I remeber you having gone through some tough times. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete