Monday, September 27, 2010

Nerves

I'm sorry for the late post; my SIL was induced today and things got very scary and complicated, so I've been preoccupied with that. =( My nerves are shot. The thing is, I've had this 6th sense thing going on for a few days. I just *knew* she was going to end up with a c-section (after 3 successful vaginal births) and this morning my stomach was in knots. And then I got word of all the complications. I'm a Christian, so I've been praying HARD all day. But still, my nerves feel raw and exposed and I just want to be with my SIL and help some way. For now, all I can do is pray.

It feels so trite and superficial to write a weight loss post in light of what my dear friend has been through this morning, so I'm going to keep it short.

My weight was up to 140.8 this morning, but I had some good "waste management" after I initially weighed. I'm not concerned, but will keep an eye on what I'm eating.

I did my 3rd spin class today and loved this guy the best out of all 3 instructors. His music is well choreographed, he interacts with the whole group, and although he worked me harder than the other 2, it was more fun.

My good friend came with me today. She is a firefighter by profession, and plays some football and soccer on the side, and she said that spin class is the hardest, most physical thing she's ever done. So that gives you an idea of the intensity of the class.

I've been doing well keeping track in my journal of what I eat, so that's good. I did try to bake 2 different clean eating cookies yesterday. One was an epic fail, the other was fairly successful. I'll report in full tomorrow.

If you are so inclined, any prayers or good energy for Jen and her little baby Macy Grace are greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely sending prayers and good energy your way. Please let us know how she's doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen and Macy Grace - praying for complete healing and for comfort. Things like this put our weight loss woes into perspective, don't they?

    Your class sounds very hard core!!!!

    ReplyDelete