Monday, January 31, 2011

Blah Blah Blah Blah

Hey Folks,
Sorry for my lack of post on Friday. I actually just forgot. I left the house at 8:30 and didn't get back until after 4pm, and then had to make and take a meal to a mom who just had a baby. I can't even remember that far back, so I don't know what I weighed or what happened that day.

Today I was up to 138.4; I should be fasting but I don't know if I can do it. Josh is gone again and we had a really stressful, busy weekend. Our toilet overflowed one too many times, so we ripped it out, along with the bathroom floor and replaced it all. I say "we" loosely; mostly Josh did it. There are a lot of underlying stressors and I'm just going to play it by ear regarding fasting. I know part of the problem is I need to have some waste management action... as usual. :-P

I didn't drink nearly enough water yesterday; this morning I couldn't get my ring off, a sure sign of water retention. So I'm confident that the extra weight isn't fat, but instead just water weight and waste weight.

That was really boring, sorry.

Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully with a weight loss that puts me back to 137.4, which is where my body seems to have settled this round.

Sorry I don't have more to say; life is busy at the moment and taking all my energy and attention just to survive and try to be a good wife, mom, sister AND take good care of my body.

Have a good Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Check on the busyness!! But it was fun to spend so much time with you guys :) I do have the Dr Ray tea if you get to the point. It really helped me.
    And things will slow down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're taking care of the Mama too!!!

    ReplyDelete