Friday, January 14, 2011

Hello, 130's. I have arrived!

I lost 0.6 putting me at 139.4 and I'm so happy! I actually "cheated" a little yesterday. And by cheated I mean I ate 2% cottage cheese instead of fat free and I had some regular ol' ground beef (not extra, extra lean) with lettuce and salsa.

Yesterday was my niece's first birthday! Happy Birthday, Lilly!! We had a family get together and my sis made fresh tacos/burritos. They got the flour tortillas that aren't cooked yet, and then fried those babies up. They made fresh salsa (Lilly's dad is half Hispanic and knows how to cook!!) and it all looked and smelled so so so so good. I'm happy that I didn't cheat more. I wanted to make 3 or 4 tortillas, stuff them with beans, meat, cheese, avocados, sour cream, salsa and lettuce and enjoy every single bite.

I'm starting to miss food, can you tell? LOL!! :-D

I didn't do so well with my water yesterday until late in the evening. After we put the kids to bed Josh and I watched Despicable Me together. We liked it; it was funny. :) Anyway, while watching the movie I drank 58oz or so. And then proceeded to have to use the bathroom for many hours afterward. :-P And I also got sick because I drank it so fast; but it stayed down which is the important part.

So all in all, I'm very happy with my 0.6 loss today. And I'm hoping to continue this good losing streak. I really don't know if I'll be able to extend my diet, as I'm clearly focusing on food, but we'll see. I plan to evaluate two things before I make my decision: My weight next Friday (my last day) and how full my bottle of drops is. If I'm close to 135, I'll do it a few more days just to solidly be in the 130's for sure. And if I only have a few days worth of drops left, I'll do it until my drops are gone.

So I'll keep you posted on that, sometime next week when I have a better idea of how it's all going to end up. One thing is for sure, though. I've arrived in the 130's, I'm happy to be here, and I look forward to passing on through into the 120's and then staying there!!

Happy, Happy Friday fellow bloggers! I hope you have a wonderful and successful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. yay! for you! Keep working your way down. Glad you didn't let the "bad drops" throw you off track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Way to go!!! You're an hcg dynamo. You're about to catch up to my mom. :) Right now I'm working on not eating sugar and wheat. That's about all I can do at the moment. When my back is better and my every thought is no longer consumed with how I'm going to handle the pain - it's back on the hcg train for me! I'm glad to have you as an inspiration. :)

    Hope to see you soon. Hopefully I can still see you. You may be too skinny to see. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be thrilled! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete