Monday, January 24, 2011

The Game Plan

Morning everyone!

How are you? I'm good. Tired, but good. We had a fairly busy weekend around here. Josh was gone at a men's conference so on Saturday we hung out at my mom's all day, then went to the park. Yesterday we played at an indoor playground and then were at Josh's parents all day.

My weight today was 137.6, up from my lowest of 136.2 but I expected that. Yesterday I was at 138.4 so I lost a bit since yesterday, which is good.

The weekend was a bit scattered and my mom and I made those chocolate orange scones on Saturday. I had two. They were REALLY good. I also had half of the whiskey river bbq burger on Friday night, and it too was really good. Yesterday I was more careful, but still ate a handful of M&Ms and half a cream cheese danish.

I think it will be easier to eat healthy and watch my calories during the week, as I'm home with my kiddos and can prepare healthy food.

My game plan going forward is to do exercise videos, in addition to being careful about what and how much I eat. I hope to do Jillian's Shred 3x a week and my Leslie Sansone video 2x a week. I'm not sure I'll be able to work out 5 days a week, especially with Josh gone, and Kate in school for a few hours and what not, but I'll do my best.

To be honest, I'm filled with dread at the thought of exercising. I have not learned to love it yet. It's hard and it hurts and I sweat and it takes time and then there's no time to recover because I have kiddos to look after. But I know if I want to get down to goal and not gain, then it's necessary. So I'll do what I can.

Not much else going on around here. I'm off to get the kiddies ready for the day. Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. Keep looking for an exercise you LOVE. Did you not like the spinning classes? I remember you being excited about those, or were they in the other city you were living in? RA - I can't keep track...I'm getting old! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ruthanne!! I'm planning on trying out a Zumba class next week. It'll be different for me, since I'm not the type to attempt 'dancing' in front of others... One thing that is a HUGE help for me is taking Shaklee's Cinch Energy Tea Mix. I chill water bottles, add the powder and a bit of honey for a sweetener and LOVE the energy it gives-caffeine free! I can really tell on the days I don't drink it.
    I love your dedication with your weight loss!! There is definite light at the end of the tunnel now, huh? Great job!!

    ReplyDelete