Monday, January 17, 2011

Weird Scale

Hello, Fellow Blog Friends!

How was your weekend? I had a fantastic one. =) It's always so nice to have Josh here. Absence really DOES make the heart grow fonder!! On Saturday we hung around the house in the morning, then I took Kate to a birthday party and got 4 hours of alone time! FOUR HOURS!! I went shopping and it was actually quite fun. I got 2 dresses, one size 8 and one size 10. I'll post pictures of them when I wear them.

Then that evening Josh and I watched Psych and THEN Jen and Martin came over. SO NICE! We had lots of fun just chatting it up. I'm so lucky to have such awesome friends and family.

Ok so the weird scale thing... This morning when I got up at 6:30, went to the bathroom adn weighed it showed I hadn't lost anything from yesterday. 138.8 which is a little odd but I did eat an extra ounce of chicken at lunch and then had refried beans for dinner (which isn't technically allowed on the diet, but they are fat free and have close to the same amount of calories). So I thought maybe I just overdid it a bit. So I get back in bed and lay there for 10 minutes or so until my kids are done snuggling in bed with me. I get them settled with a snack and decide to weigh again, because usually it goes down a bit after I walk around some. (Weird, huh?) So I weigh again and it says 138.6, so a loss of 0.2 pounds. Then I feel like I need to use the restroom, but hardly anything comes out. I only mention this because then I weighed AGAIN and it was down ANOTHER 0.2, for a total loss of 0.4 pounds.

I stepped on the scale 3 times and it stayed at 138.4, so that's what I recorded for my weight. Isn't that weird though? Usually I step on it and it is what it is.

Anyway, I'd best be off now. I have a house to clean up and my kiddos need to be wrangled. ;-)

I hope you had a great weekend and I hope you have a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

  1. The scale can be fickle!!! I can get almost 3 pounds difference first thing in the morning with different reads. That's why I've left it for a while...but am weighing in Feb. 1st.

    ReplyDelete