Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Now THAT'S more like it!

Hip Hip Hooray!! I lost 0.8 today, almost a whole pound. Proof positive, in my opinion, that the other bottle of drops was a total dud. I am so happy. I was really, really, really struggling. And basically, I think I was pretty much starving myself for real and my body was shutting down. Without the HCG to release the fat, my body was holding onto it for dear life and not letting it go.

But now we're back on the right track, so I'm very happy.

I plan to make my chicken soup again; it's so yummy and just what I need on these bitterly cold days.

And to top it all off, Josh comes home tomorrow!! In 33 hours, to be precise. ;-) And on top of all THAT goodness, I think I may actually have a bowel movement today. Sorry to be so gross, but I haven't had one since last week. Yeah. Not good. Hopefully the fat being released, coupled with the water I'm drinking, tripled with the fiber I'm eating will result in all that junk being released. Which would equal MORE weight loss, and I'm all for that!

I'll leave you with a picture of my usual snack: sliced apples sprinkled with Truvia and cinnamon:


I hope you have a very good Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. so glad to hear about the loss. Yup think we can definitely say it was a bad bottle of drops. And you're welcome anytime you need to stop by. :)
    Hope today goes well and you have a MAJOR weight loss ;)
    (My w/v was REARIMA. WHAT does that mean? Rear in muh what??? in my mirror? Lord help me!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again so happy for your results with the weight loss. As for the bm,(I don't know why I am concerned but I am) have you tried something like dulcolax? I don't know if it would help but I would try anything to get that moving. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got things figured out. Weird that they sold you bad drops. Those drops are magic!

    ReplyDelete