Monday, May 17, 2010

It Came!!

And who knows how long it has actually been here... My husband came home and informed me there was a package sitting on our front porch. Doh! In my defense, they didn't ring the doorbell and I never heard the truck pull up.

In any case, this is what $106 bucks will get ya these days:



A blurry picture, taken with my cell phone because I didn't want to bother with camera cords. The HCG and Weight Aid drops!

Also, about my "bingeing in moderation" (if such a thing even exists)... well, scrap that. I talked to my friend today (her mom has lost 70 pounds on it so far) and she said that the binge is supposed to be a BINGE. As in, it's no problem at all if you gain 2-4 pounds in two days! :-O Say what!?!?!?

Apparently it tricks the brain into thinking it's a time of feast, so it lets go of the initial fat more readily AND it creates a "euphoria" that takes you through the the first 3 hard days of low calorie dieting.

So, here's my battle plan:

Krispy Kremes, if I can find a store close enough.
If not, some other kind of donut; probably an apple fritter. YUM.
Brownies.
A Big Mac with fries... interestingly enough the reason I'm wanting one is that I watched Supersize Me. Now if that isn't an oxymoron I don't know what is! If you haven't seen this documentary... watch it.
Continuing on...
Nachos with sour cream and salsa.
Reese's Peanut Butter cups and Snickers

And I don't know what else. My husband is very skeptical and to be honest, so am I. I mean, how can that be good for you!?!? I guess we'll see.

A full body shot of myself... EEK that would take some courage. Perhaps I'll have my husband snap a shot; I've been thinking about doing it for my own purposes, just to see for myself the transformation. I mean, check out 266. If you haven't checked out her blog, go now. Scroll down until you see her pictures on the right. I'll wait. GO!

Or look at Dawne. The pictures tell the story in a completely different, more tangible way than just the written word. So I think I will take a picture. I just have to get up some courage first. And I'll probably copycat 266 and do it in my black tank top and black yoga pants. You know, cuz black is so flattering. ;-)

In any case, the journey begins tomorrow! Come along for the ride!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, can't wait to see what these magic drops do.

    Now listen, if you could have some ruffles with French Onion Dip for me, I would really appreciate it. :) Enjoy the food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see this...If you believe then that is half the battle. Keep us posted on everything.
    As for the diet that sounds about what I eat every day. Ugh. Everything was fine until my thyroid went crazy (I am on medication with blood testing) and now the weight is piling on. I have never dieted so I don't now what or how to eat to lose weight so I will be following along to see if this works for you.

    ReplyDelete