Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Stuffed

Okay, Folks. Here's the rundown of what I've eaten today:

3 crepes, 1 plain and 2 with sour cream and strawberry jam
1 chocolate muffin from Costco
1 cup of coffee with cream
1 bowl of cereal (Honey Bunches of Oats) with almond milk
1 Big Mac, 3/4 of a large fry and 1/2 of a large strawberry milkshake.

Josh is working late, but was so kind as to pick up some Krispy Kremes without me even asking! I think this might be the first time ever in my entire life I cringe at the thought of a Krispy Kreme.

Dudes and Dudettes--- I am SO FULL. I can't imagine how people eat large meals from McDonald's on a regular basis. It's So. Much. Food. I mean, the large fry has got to be at least 3 or 4 potatoes worth. The Big Mac has 590 calories and 34g of fat. A large fry has 500 calories and 25g of fat. JEEPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the time Josh gets home tonight I think I'll be able to manage a Krispy Kreme or two, for the sake of the diet. ;-) Each doughnut (original glazed) has 200 calories and 12g of fat. That seems like nothing compared to everything else I've packed away today.

I have no idea what I'll do tomorrow, besides eat another muffin. I thought maybe I'd be able to eat 2 muffins a day, but so far, no dice. They make me sick. And it's pointless if I end up throwing up my binge food.

So here I sit, fat as Humpty Dumpty and full as I can be, feeling a bit green around the gills. I don't plan to move much until the food settles a little.

Between the muffin and the Big Mac and fries I think I've binged quite well.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on a successful binge!!!!

    I am slightly jealous of your new challenge! It sounds exciting and like it will bring you amazing results. You are excited about it and that's what counts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how hard it is to eat when it is part of your diet but if you think about the mindless eating that goes on any other time you could down twice as much. At least I could.

    ReplyDelete