Monday, May 3, 2010

Take 37.... aaaaaaaaannnndddd ACTION!

This morning I weighed in at 167, down half a pound. No idea how that happened, but I'll take it.

I had a major case of the crazies last night. I got really, really disgruntled with myself. I saw a very unflattering picture of myself and it just crushed me. So I determined that today I would start hardcore with exercise and good eating. But that meant I had to clear out all the junk food, right? I ate a twix, a little bag of Lay's potato chips and some Cheez Its.

I had decided not to buy stuff that tempts me. Instead of buying Cheez Its, I would get goldfish crackers for the kids, etc... Well, Josh ended up going shopping and wouldn't you know it he bought the Economy Size package of Cheez Its from Costco. LOL! So I'm going to get to practice moderation and self-control.

I'm off to make breakfast and hit the gym. I have 2 chicken breasts that need to get eaten today and some romaine lettuce, so I'm going to have salad for lunch. I am going to make some eggs for breakfast and also take a banana with me to the gym, so I can manage to get to 500 calories burned. At some point I am going to try spinning. I have 2 friends here who do it and love it, but I'm very intimidated by it at this point. It'd pretty embarrassing to fall of the bike and have a heart attack at the ripe old age of 31. ;0)

Thanks for your kind words; Josh's back is slowly getting better and things are starting to return to normal. I've decided to change my mindset. I am a really negative person by nature, but I am going to consciously work on thinking positively. Plus, this weekend we get to see all our family and friends again, WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no that sounds like the way I clear out the junk food in my house by eating it. As for the gym today, I blew it off because I have 3 workmen in the house and it was an easy excuse to not leave them here alone. As for the spinning, I would also love to try it but have seen the people coming out of the class sweating buckets so it scares me. As I mentioned, I am not a pusher of myself but someday I will definitely get on the bike and maybe I will get to the gym tomorrow and I will be wondering if you got there too.

    ReplyDelete