Friday, December 25, 2009

Day 19 Merry Christmas!

I weighed this morning, but after I had eaten and I was at 171. I'm not discouraged and I'm not giving up. I know this is going to be a battle, the battle of the bulge, but I will win!

Today went okay. I did snack and eat too many chocolate mints, probably, but I didn't overeat at dinner. Just too many small things throughout the day.

As I was getting ready for bed, I realized that once again I have completely forgotten to take my digestive enzymes. This has to stop. I'm not exactly sure how to remind myself... ideas are welcome. =) But, when I am at home and able to monitor/plan what I eat it is so much easier. The digestive enzymes actually help, because I am supposed to take them every single time I eat anything. Snack, meals, etc...

I need to plan my meals out better as far as making sure I have healthy options that I like available. Like the smoked almonds in my purse. I also ran out of bananas, which are a pretty good staple for me. The only problem with those, and sorry if this is TMI, is that they constipate me and I reeeeallly don't need any help in that area.

Anyway, I'm glad Christmas is behind me and I look forward to the future. I AM GOING TO DO THIS. I don't have a specific date, which makes it much easier for me. Especially with my "broken" body. My back and knee are really inhibiting me doing what I want with the HIIT training. However, if these issues mean I can only walk on the treadmill, by golly that's what I'll do. I'm not going to give up because I can't do it perfectly, or because I can't do my super fat burning HIIT routine.

I'll be the turtle, and at some point in my future I will be a skinny turtle. ;-D

All in all, I'm still upbeat even though I have gained back the weight and haven't eaten just right. Because, I'm learning as I go. Babies don't learn to walk in one day and then never fall again. Same with me. I'm learning to lead and live a life of moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment