Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holy Calories, Batman!!!

Good gravy! I just went to Marie Callendar's website to get an idea of how many calories are in a slice of pie... Get a load of this:

Chocolate Satin Pie, 1 slice: 410 calories, 29 grams of fat
Chocolate Cream Pie, 1 slice: 535 calories, 29 grams of fat
Apple Pie, 1 slice: 863 calories, 49 grams of fat!!!!!!!!!


The Dutch Apple Pie is 320 calories and 16 grams of fat, and is what I'll get if I choose to eat pie.

Holy moly, that was an eye opener!

I've eaten 1/2 a cup of organic FF Vanilla bean yogurt (Stoneyfield--it's DELISH!!)
and 1 cup of leftover chicken/barley/celery/carrots soup.

My calorie total right now is at 782, and I have 805 left for the day. (Insane) So I feel like it's okay to eat the pie if I want it. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment