Friday, December 11, 2009

Well, that was fun

NOT! I've never experienced minutes fly by so fast and seconds crawl by so slowly. I did the HIIT training... 30 seconds hard core, 1 minute moderate recovery for 20 minutes. The whole time I was trying not to barf.

As soon as I was done, I raced out to my car, drove to a deserted area and puked on the side of the road. This was not nice for two reasons. 1) It's never pleasant to throw up, especially in public and 2) because of my prolapsed bladder (from having my kids so close together) I involuntarily pee when I throw up. Yeah, not fun.

On the bright side, there was no freezing rain to be found. My husband was very concerned and even offered to drive me there, wait with the kids in the car and drive home again. It was dry as a bone on the roads. :-P

I'm done for, I'm achy, my throat burns, my head throbs. I'm taking a hot bath and crawling into bed.

But hey, I did it, right? 5 days of working out under my belt, yippee! Total calories eaten today 1, 268 and I burned a little over 250.

No comments:

Post a Comment