Monday, December 14, 2009

Day Eight- Monday

I weighed myself this morning before hopping in the shower, and it was the same as Friday. 171.5 A bit disappointing, and it's going to be very depressing if Friday rolls around and there is still no change. I don't understand how the scale can NOT be going down. I'm eating less, moving more... just like Dawne says! ;-)

The Church Christmas Party was totally fine-- I ate prob 6 oz of roast beef, 1.5 cups of green beans, 1/2 cup mashed potatoes and 2 bites of chocolate pie. I was pretty busy with my kids, since Josh had his work Christmas Party the same night and wasn't there, so that helped curb my "picking" at food.

We iced the houses for our gingerbread houses last night and put them in the garage to set. The kids and I are going to decorate them today. Josh bought lots of different sorts of candies, but none of them appeal to me. :-D So I should be just fine with that little project.

I have a call into Dr. Ray, my doctor in Arizona. Hopefully he'll call me back and I can discuss some of the things I've been experiencing with him. My hormones seem to have reverted to their disastrous ways.

I'm not giving up, and luckily I still don't feel super great, so no temptation to overeat really. I've had 1 slice of homemade wheat bread with 2 tsp butter and a sip or two of coffee so far.

Last night I made some really yummy chicken soup, and then Josh and I shared a slice of warm, fresh bread with butter as soon as it was done baking. Probably not the best thing it eat at 7:30 at night, but I was still under my calorie allotment for the day.

All 3 of my kiddos have colds now and are just generally feeling icky, so I'm not going to the gym. I'll do some sort of HIIT training at some point. It's a lot easier to work in, since it's only 20 minutes. I think I'm going to run/jog on the exercise trampoline. It seems too cumbersome to constantly be trying to change the speed on the treadmill. ???

I saw a magazine full of soup recipes at the store, but put it back when I saw the $10 price tag. Guess I'll go rummage online for some new recipes. =)

Continuing on....

No comments:

Post a Comment