Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve

So, we have no big plans tonight. There are big festivities going on out at our church center, but our kiddos are too little to stay up that light. The fun doesn't start until 8pm, after our kids are already in bed.

Josh and I plan to order in Chinese, watch a movie and go to bed. I do have my weigh in tomorrow, and I've been saving my calories for the sweet and sour chicken I so dearly love. ;-) But I will practice moderation so I can maintain the loss I saw on the scale this morning.

Hope everyone has a great evening and a wonderful new year!!

1 comment:

  1. And...if that sodium affects the scale, it's sodium and not a gain of actual body fat. You'll be down in not time, if not for tomorrow's weigh in. I'll be checking in! Happy New Year Ruth Anne. I am so thankful to have found you girls! I feel so apart of your lives, even though I've never met you!

    ReplyDelete