Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day Three, Update One

So far today things are going really well. :)

I've eaten 599 calories and worked out 30 minutes on the treadmill. And boy, oh boy, did I sweat! I love Dawne's analogy of burning fat as burning off "sin". As the sweat dripped off me, and my muscles burned and groaned, I felt so good. All those toxins being released! All that fat starting to burn, baby, burn!

It was an extra hard work out today. I'm not sure why. I did pump my arms with my weights, and take long, quick strides. Although I was only going 3.5mph, I pushed myself and kept my heart pumping and the sweat rolling.

Today, so far, I've had:

1 blueberry pancake with 1 tsp peanut butter
1 cup coffee with creamer
1/2 apple
1/2 banana
2.5 cups mixed greens
4 oz chicken
2 oz feta
4 T craisins
4 T FF Italian Dressing
1 Old Fashioned donut hole... anyone care to hazard a guess on how many calories that one itty bitty donut hole cost me??? SIXTY-EIGHT!!!!! :-O

Jen clued me into this great idea to "fry" chicken in the FF Italian dressing. It worked wonderfully and was really yummy. I just drained off the excess juice/dressing.

Tonight we are going to Marie Callendar's with my sister-in-law who is visiting from Canada. I plan to save some calories for a piece of pie, BUT if I don't feel like eating pie when it actually comes down to it, I'm not going to eat it "just for fun".

Hopefully I'll have another update later tonight. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment