Friday, December 18, 2009

End of Day Report

So, today has gone swimmingly well. =) I didn't get to exercise, but I plan to go first thing in the morning and I'm totally addicted to HIIT. It seems to really work; I was just telling Jen that for hours afterward my body temperature is elevated. Like, I sweat because I'm so hot. This is pretty unheard of for me. So, I'll continue doing my 30 second intense, 1 minute moderate for 20 minutes minimum, working up to a more intense "intense" if that makes sense.

For dinner I ate 1 piece of Little Caesar's pepperoni pizza; according to the website and TheDailyPlate.com, that's 280 calories. I knew Josh and I were going to watch a movie (Last Chance Harvey I wasn't impressed) and I knew I wanted to have a snack with him, so I deliberately only ate one piece of pizza.

So, during the movie I ate an orange and 5 Ritz crackers with 1 wedge of Lite Laughing Cow. I had dished myself up another portion (5 crackers and another wedge) but after the orange and the first portion, I felt full so I set the plate away from me and didn't eat the rest.

I feel very good, I am so super duper happy to have lost 3 pounds, I'm looking forward to continuing this weight loss journey and succeeding in making my goal weight. I'm so very, very thankful for good friends along the way who encourage me, motivate me, and rejoice in my victories. =)

Today I ate 1, 090 calories (497 less than my allotment according to the Daily Plate) and 57 grams of protein.

Looking forward to the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment