Monday, December 14, 2009

No Exercise... yet

So, I haven't worked in an exercise regime today yet. I've been busy with the kids, decorating our Gingerbread "Huts" (the roofs fell in, so they became huts) ;), doing my housework--lots of laundry and dishes, vacuuming, etc...--baking some DELICIOUS cookies (coconut chocolate chip), having my sister over for lunch, etc...

I do plan to do something, but I don't know if I'll make it to the gym or not. In any case, SOMETHING will happen for 20 minutes, whether it be jogging in place, or taking a run outside after Josh gets home...

So far today I've eaten:

1 slice homemade whole wheat bread with butter (the bread is SOOOOOO good)
2 Lite Laughing Cow wedges and 16 Wheat Thins
2 cookies (I can NOT eat more... I'm estimating them at 150 calories each; and that's probably underestimating.)
1 cup of black tea with half and half and 1 T sugar

I'm making meatloaf, mashed potatoes and salad for dinner and will work on eating just til full and no more. Also not planning to eat anything after dinner.

Hopefully the scale will start moving down... this is my greatest Christmas wish! :-D But if not, I will not quit, because it can't hurt to create healthy habits, even if my body won't cooperate currently and release the weight. We'll see how things go.

Have a great evening!

1 comment:

  1. I do find I lose "weigh" faster when I'm eating a high protein diet. I'm not one of these cut all carbs people, but I would be an all carb person if I wasn't careful. So, although I eat some carbs 1x a day at my "freedom" meal, I eat none at the other two meals. How about an 1 egg with 1 egg white, made into an omelet with some low fat mozza if you like. Lunch - turkey or chicken breast in salad or soup. Snack - little handful of almonds. This is working for me, but I have a lot more weight to lose than you. It burns off quickly when you start as heavy as I have. Maybe I'll have to reevaluate if the weight stops coming off, but I really believe you are going to see the scale move!!!!

    ReplyDelete