Saturday, December 19, 2009

HIIT workout done for today... Day 13

So I got up and did my HIIT routine at home. We have sort of a busy morning, so I decided just to do it at home as opposed to driving to the gym.

I have to figure something out; I haven't quite figured out why sometimes my workout is hard, but doable and other days, like today, I am DYING and can only manage 15 minutes. It seems that if I eat before I work out, I get nauseated and if I don't then I get weak. Have to figure out some sort of balance.

So, today I did 15 full minutes of HIIT, not including warm up/cool down.

This morning we're going to brunch with some friends, to a local place. They don't have a menu or nutrition info on their website, and since I'm so new to counting calories we'll have to see how it goes.

I am still sweating from my workout, even after a cold-- yes, cold-- shower. It's a tiny bit annoying to get out of the shower and still feel sweaty and gross, but at least it's burning some fat. At least, that's what I'm envisioning. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment