Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 20 All over the place

Arrrggghhh, I hate that I'm so new to calorie counting. I have NO IDEA how many calories are in things.

I have eaten fairly well today, but haven't run to the computer to input it each time so I don't know if I'm on track or not. I had almonds and a string cheese for breakfast, a nonfat coffee from Java Crew and then some crackers and smoked gouda. Oh, and a whopper jr with no mayo or cheese.

I need to eat what I know, so that I can keep track of calories, because I didn't work out today. I'm going to try to get to the gym tomorrow and leave the kids with their dad.

In any case, I'm still excited to lose the weight and will do what it takes to get there. =)

2 comments:

  1. If you ever need help estimating calories, just ask your obsessed friend ;)
    Good job today.
    Hope you got lots of painting done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Jen, I might do the same. I've been thinking about counting calories too, since my fasting days are primarily to reduce calorie intake twice a week to create a calorie deficit for the week. I've been curious about how many calories I DO eat lately, but have absolutely no clue especially with casseroles and soups that you put together yourself.

    It seems highly tedious to input like, 1 T. of potatoes, 3 chunks of tomatoes, etc...going through the entire soup dissecting it???? How do you do those kinds of things?

    ReplyDelete