Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day Seven

I still am not feeling really well. Just achy, sore, tired and blah.

Today I've eaten 1/2 cup organic FF yogurt, 16 Wheat Thins, 2 Lite Laughing Cow Wedges, an orange and 1/4 of a quesadilla.

I'm drinking some Airborne right now, hoping it will help me fight off whatever is trying to get me. ;-)

I have taken off yesterday and today from exercise, but plan to start again tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'll make it to the gym or just do something at home, but I'll make something happen.

Our family is going to make graham cracker gingerbread houses tonight, so I'll have to watch myself closely to make sure I don't eat all the candy. I LOVE CANDY. All kinds, just love it. So, I'll need to watch what I'm doing. ;-)

Hope everyone had a pleasant weekend!

1 comment:

  1. How did you do at the Church Christmas party? I hope the house making/decorating is fun! We used to make them every year for my daughter's Dec. 28 birthday. I am lucky, candy doesn't tempt me, but if we were decorating with steaks...look out!?!

    ReplyDelete