Thursday, December 10, 2009

Work Out Complete

So, I did my workout. I only managed 26 minutes before my boys woke up yelling. Well, one woke up, the other never went to sleep. I did increase the speed, to 3.8 so that's pretty good.

So far I've eaten 733 calories:

2 fried eggs with half a slice homemade whole wheat bread, 2 tsp butter
banana
1/2 orange
2 bites of a really dry scone (see below for more details)
Salad with 4 oz chicken, 2 T craisins, 1.5 oz feta, 2 T ff italian dressing
1/4 cup of coffee with ff creamer

So we went to my brother's "concert". The kids were cute and actually sounded ok. They were singing in the mall, right across from Starbuck's. My SIL took Kate for the day, so it was just the boys and I. I decided to get them each a hot chocolate and a scone to split. Well, they wouldn't have anything to do with the hot chocolate, claiming it was too hot even though it was lukewarm. They also didn't like the cranberry orange scone.

I tried a cup of the Christmas roast. My point here is, I don't like Starbucks. LOL

Their coffee is bitter, the scone was really dry and crumbly, which was a good thing cuz it made it easy to toss it in the trash.

I'm facing a dilemma now. I've been working out during naptime for my kiddos, but my middle son has stopped sleeping. And that's not a good thing. He doesn't need a nap every day, but right now he is desperately overtired and NEEDS to sleep. He's been waking up at 5:30 when my littlest starts yelling he is DONE SLEEPING!

So, I think I need to lay down with my middle son, because he usually falls asleep that way. However, that means I need to find a different time to work out. So, that's something I'm going to mull over and see what works.

Anyway, so far so good today. I'm having somewhat of a problem eating all the calories I'm supposed to eat every day. I think this probably isn't a good thing, because I don't want my body to think I'm starving (why it would think that is beyond me. I have enough extra padding to ensure I could live many, many days if there were a famine). Anyway, I need to look into some healthier things that I can snack on, to eat the calories I need to, but in a healthy way.

I'm really hoping the scale is down on Monday. Please, God, please let it be down!

No comments:

Post a Comment