Tuesday, December 15, 2009

End of the Day

I had one cookie this afternoon and another cup of tea. However, this morning's cup of tea only got about 2 sips out of it, so it doesn't really count. ;-) For dinner I turned the turkey soup into turkey pot pie by adding 1 can of cream of chicken soup, dumping everything into a pie shell and sprinkling some cheese on top. I ate 3/4 cup of that and 1/2 cup mashed potatoes.

Total calories consumed: 1463, with 200 (+/-) burned.

I then took a long, hot soak in the tub. My back is totally acting up again. I'm going to take some Ibuprofen and hit the hay.

I really enjoy doing the HIIT on the treadmill and it takes away the pressure of trying to get to the gym. I'll go, on days that it works for my kids, and probably just do the standard "burn 500 calories" and then continue to do HIIT at home.

I do, however, need some ideas for stomach, back and arm exercises. I have 3lb hand weights currently, but want to get some 5 and 10 pounders also. Any suggestions?

My stomach looks a bit smaller to me, although it's most likely just due to the fact that I'm not bloated anymore. I'll keep on keeping on and see what the scale says on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment