Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Banana Bread

MMMMMMM, I made some delicious banana bread today. It's 170 calories per piece, and so worth it. I'm at 760 calories right now (including 2 pieces of banana bread) ;-)

Not sure what I'll have for dinner, but I do have some avocados and I love guacamole. Maybe I'll indulge since I have some calories left; we'll see. I am making taquitos for my husband (well, they are premade, I'm just heating them up), and 5 of them have 480 calories. :-0 They aren't even that big! Plus, we usually eat them with sour cream and salsa. Guess I won't be buying THOSE anymore.

So far I've eaten:

1c Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal with 1/2c 1% milk
2 servings of Progresso Lite chicken noodle soup 140 calories total
2 pieces of banana bread

Wow, uh. Hmmmm. That's not very much food. Guess I'd probably better eat a wrap or salad or something for dinner.

I'm boring my OWN self, so I'll sign off for now. =)

2 comments:

  1. That is so crazy how many calories the taquitos have! One thing is for sure, reading the blogs that list what they eat and the calories, really has opened my eyes to the serious damage a person can do when they for example, eat two big bowls of ice cream stuffed with peanut butter and chocolate.

    Um...no wonder my poor body absolutely refused to get rid of the weight when I was eating that once a day at least. I can't wait for the day when you are pain free, weight free, and medicine free. I know it'll happen, I know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth Anne! Found your blog, you're doing an awesome job! Keep it up! Love you lots. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete