Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Let's take a vote

Ok, I usually do a few updates a day. So what I'm wondering is this. Should I:

a) Make a new post for every entry as I have been, or
b) Make one long post, putting the most recent update at the top, or
c) Not bother cuz it doesn't matter, or
d) Stop having so many updated posts

Let me know what you guys prefer.

On another note, it's 12:49 and I have yet to exercise. I still feel ill from the pain in my back. I wish I had a swimming pool I could exercise in.

I've eaten:

3 turkey sausages
1 Java Crew Drink (390 calories, since it's full fat, full sugar but OOOHHHH so worth it today)
1 slice of bread with butter and honey.

I can tell I need to stop snacking now since I'm already up to probably 700 calories. I guess that's not such a bad thing since I am having my monthly cycle and am therefore more hungry. But at the same time I *need* the scale to be down on Friday.

I have to get below 168. I haven't been below that number in almost 3 years and everything in my brain is telling me I can't do it. So I have to make it happen. It's not that many hours til dinner, so I'll just eat something sensible like chicken in order to stay within my calories today. They went down a bit, because I lost a bit of weight. =)

Don't forget to let me know if you have an opinion one way or the other about the posts. :-D

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE lots and lots of updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot's of updates are the best, keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do what works BEST for YOU!!!! This is about YOU, not us!

    ReplyDelete