Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kashi no more. =(

Well, I love my Kashi cereal. It is delicious! Unfortunately, this afternoon we had an incident.

I was in the loo. I mean really, how much damage can 3 children 4yo and under do while I'm going to the bathroom, right?

A lot.

The following pictures are what 4 big boxes of cereal looks like all over the floor. And tv cupboard. If only I had black carpet so you could really see the magnitude of things. The rice krispies blend right into the carpet. And the pixels on my phone aren't that great. But it gives you a small idea of what I came out to.





I know what you're thinking... How long WAS she in there!?!?!? Really? Honestly? MAX 5 minutes. I needed a little "me" time. Cuz the whole day has been like this. Flooded bathrooms, ornery children, etc...

I still haven't exercised, and I'm not going to try to get anything done today. Well, I am leaving the minute DH gets here and headed out to the store for some retail therapy. So I'll get some walking in. :-D

1 comment:

  1. Buy yourself something really great after a day like that!!!! Oh my goodness...they do grow up! And, you kind of miss those moments,as horrible as they seem at the moment! One day you'll laugh...honest!!!

    ReplyDelete