Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Productive

Whew! You know you've had a productive day when the clothes you wore this morning to exercise in are washed, dried, folded and put away in the drawer already. ;-)

Speaking of being productive, my sis was uber productive today-- she had her baby girl!!!! Tiny thing at only 5lb 11oz. I can't wait to see her tonight.

I've been really grumpy and depressed today. My other sister came over for lunch and I basically cried the whole time. I'm blaming it on hormones, since I'm in the midst of my period.

I haven't, however, turned to food. YAY ME! In fact, all I've had is a slice of my homemade bread (which reminds me... Jen--I'm really only interested in whole wheat recipes, but THANKS anyway!!) with butter and honey. A cup of coffee with a bit of cream and a slight spike of Baileys, and 2 cups of popcorn.

I need to eat some protein, but I don't feel hungry. I'm also working on drinking more water. I am really thirsty. Probably dehydrated from the coffee, although I didn't finish it. I very, very rarely finish my coffee.

Anyway, I'm glad the house is in order at least. All the laundry and dishes are done and I've got a plan for dinner--chicken alfredo. Simple, since I'm leaving once my husband gets home to go see my new niece!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new life and on choosing not to eat when feeling grumpy pants! I hope you're happier in the morning.

    ReplyDelete