Friday, January 8, 2010

Calories, Calories, Calories

Hi guys-
Thanks for the love and concern you all show me in my comments section. I really appreciate it and love it when you leave comments!

Here's the thing on those "low calorie" days. I wasn't hungry. So, I didn't eat a lot. 1100 calories or so a day. I am learning to lead a life of moderation in all aspects, weight and eating be a huge part of that (HA! no pun intended).

So, I'm eating when I'm hungry and if I don't feel hungry, I don't eat. Well, for the most part anyway. It's a work in progress.

Today I've had:

4 turkey sausage (these are so yummy and quick, and only 40 calories each)
1 chicken breast, mixed greens, feta, craisins and zesty italian salad

We have a tradition of having pizza on Friday nights, and I'm really looking forward to it. I plan to eat some good, wholesome calories beforehand so that 1 slice will be enough. I also made some peach cobbler last night, and I'd like a portion of that for dessert.

And again, thanks for all the love guys! <3 (that's a heart, in case you can't "see" it.) :)

(Katie-- that <3 business reminds me of Jessyca every time! LOL)

3 comments:

  1. I love those turkey sausages too :) .. Part of the reason I am so excited to go grocery shopping tomorrow :)
    I am learning something from reading your posts, I would cut back on my calories, but eating less often :)
    Thanks for meeting us today and for providing us with wipes and treats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant BY eating less often, not BUT :) Silly me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete