Friday, January 22, 2010

Brutal

Sheesh, I thought doing The Shred yesterday was hard. Doing it today, with sore muscles, was so much harder! But I did notice I had more endurance and was able to do the correct moves with intensity. Right now I'm sort of in between the beginner (Anita) and the advanced (Natalie). I'm good with that for now, and look forward to seeing the results I get.

I would definitely recommend this DVD. It's a great 20 minute workout and I can tell it's working my entire body. It's only $9 bucks at Wal-Mart, WELL worth it.

So, I did Day 2 of the Shred and I'm alive to tell it. =)

I had 5 egg whites for breakfast, sprinkled with Montreal Chicken seasoning. It was a bit much. I think 2-3 egg whites are plenty for me.

I also had 1 small piece of homemade pizza at my friend's house, and 1/2 cup of espresso... except she made it with WHOLE milk! It tasted divine, but I know it had a lot of calories in it. Oh well, it was worth it to have some quality time with my friend. I didn't want to be rude.

I'm going to eat an orange now and bake up some more chicken.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'll probably pick this DVD up. This spring/summer, I won't have a gym option anymore so I'll have to go old-school and DVDs might fit the bill.

    Sounds like you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete