Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Internet Issues

My internet is having issues today and I managed to get onto some unsecured network. Hopefully this posts okay!

Today was another successful day, hooray!

I got up and did my HIIT workout. It works so well for me to get out of bed, settle my kids with food and get on the treadmill. I much prefer it over going to the gym, and I'm so thankful I was gifted the treadmill!

I didn't input my calories, but I did add them up-until dinner time. Before dinner I was at 600 from 2 slices of banana bread, 1/2c dry Kashi cereal and 1 can of Progresso lite soup. For dinner I had a small helping of corn chips with cheese and some guacamole. Later I had one crepe with 1tsp butter and a bit of cinnamon and sugar.

I'm drinking my water and ready for bed now. I weigh in on Friday and am excited to see what the scale says. =) My pants are all falling down and I can take them off without unbuttoning or unzipping them, so that is a good sign. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOSH Ruth Anne, I am so so so excited that your pants are getting loose!!!! I knew it was going to happen!!! So just remember, IF the scale is barely down, that just means you are putting on muscle because the inch loss is what matters. Yay!!!! I am looking forward to seeing what you weigh tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete