Saturday, January 9, 2010

Leslie Sansone Review

This morning I got to do my Leslie Sansone video. Walking Away the Pounds, 2 miles of interval training. First off, I have to say that Leslie is really adorable and not intimidating at all. I feel like I could be her friend in real life. =)

The video wasn't as intense as what I do on the treadmill. I didn't sweat as much, but I was more out of breath. It was low impact, which is good for me and my "broken" body. The time went by really fast.

One thing that I'm not sure about... it says that the speeds are 3.5, 4.0 and 5.0 but we never got anywhere close to the speed that 4.0 and 5.0 are on my treadmill. ???

Anyway, overall I really liked it, was able to do it in a fasted state with no problems and enjoyed myself. I think I'll do it 1 or 2 more times and then add in some hand weights; that will increase the intensity a lot.

Today is Saturday and I always tend to do a little worse on the weekend with counting my calories, but I aim to be on top of it.

Have a wonderful day everyone, and thanks again for all the comments!!!

3 comments:

  1. 4 fast miles, interval training is the most intense one I have found. My daughter, who is an athlete, is even willing to do this one with me. It's power walking and jogging combined.

    Just a warning...she may annoy you in 4 Fast Miles DVD! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check that one out next. This one is only 2 miles. How long does the 4 fast miles take to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOVE Leslie!! Couldn't agree more!
    the 4 Fast Miles is the most intense for the intervals.

    Glad to have found ya!

    Hugs.. Amy

    ReplyDelete