Wednesday, January 20, 2010

For $9 Jillian owns me

I did it. I bought the 30 Day Shred. It was only $9!! (See her at the bottom of my shopping list?) ;-)



So, I start tomorrow. I fully anticipate not being able to complete every single move, but I am going to give it my all. Even if that means pausing it to catch my breath a wee bit.

I'm excited and nervous!

On another note, I have a dilemma... If I'm not hungry, I shouldn't eat, right? Even if that means I only get in a very small amount of calories?

Today I had 50oz green smoothie, 1.5c Progresso soup and 3 tacos (vegetarian refried beans, ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes and lite sour cream). Oh, and 1 brownie.

I feel like I should eat more, because I don't want my body to think it's starving. How it can think that with a good 40 pounds of extra fat is beyond me, but whatever. :-P I'm just worried that my body will start hanging onto the pounds, but do I force myself to eat? Maybe just a snack?

I sort of feel like it will even out, because some days I am much more hungry and I eat more. Maybe I'll google it tomorrow and see. Then again, maybe the Shred will pound me so hard I'll be starving all day. Only time will tell! =)

4 comments:

  1. I can so relate to this stage at the moment. Some days I struggle to get my weight watchers points in because I might have filled up on vegetables which are zero points and other days I am so hungry I could eat a horse. But its confusing when you read "don't eat just for the sake of eating"...YET...."eat enough because your body thinks its starving"...agghhhh....how frustrating.
    khris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen to your body (something that's easier said than done) - it will do what's best for you! If you are hungry, eat. If you are feeling satisfied then no need to eat. As you say, there are other days that (for whatever reason) your body needs additional fuel. It'll all balance out, so don't stress! You're doing brilliantly, by the way! Interested to see what you think of the Shred! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a funny feeling that you will be a little hungrier after some quality time with Jillian! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jillian! Ahh yes, Jillian. I learned about the Shred from kat over at http://fitmindbodyspirit.blogspot.com

    She completed the whole thing and is my hero now. I am proud of you for buying it! You go girl! I eagerly await your progress reports!

    ReplyDelete