Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thank You

Hey guys,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for taking the time to write such encouraging words to me! It helps so much. I won't give up, because that would just be pointless.

I know that with my hormones off it really does affect my weight and ability to lose weight, so as long as I don't keep gaining and continue to practice healthy eating habits, I will learn to be content. In whatever state I happen to be in.

Today has gone well. I did my Shred video and ate well. I didn't count my calories, but ate an apple I found in the fridge, as well as a banana with peanut butter. I also had a rice cake, 16 wheat thins (twice) with hummus and then roast, a baked potato and corn for dinner. Oh, and I had some Kashi with no milk in the morning.

I do plan to start trying to keep track of my calories, just so I have a general idea of how many I'm eating. But until I can get to the store... hopefully Thursday night, I don't have any more fresh fruits and vegetables. My husband has been putting in a lot of hours at work, so he isn't always available to run to the store, although he would if he could! ;-)

Have a great evening, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ruth Anne, I WISH you lived closer!! I went to EZ Orchards today and happened upon their 25c bananas bin totally full! So I got 29lbs of bananas for like $5. I seriously considered driving and giving you some, especially since you did the same for me a while back but it didn't fit into our day.

    Nonetheless, if you are in my area before Thursday night and/or Jen is going to be seeing you, LET ME KNOW! I'll be happy to send a bunch (or two or three!) your way.

    It is so inspiring to see you continuing on no matter what. I think it is SO important for us to remember that our bodies are all different, we are in different places, and we have to do what we can for our own situation to improve our health. So not to compare, is what I'm trying to say.

    Your time is coming, I'm sure of it, to see that significant weight loss that we have all seen, at one time or another. It has to, it's just like the law of physics. What goes up must come down. Healthy eating less + exercise must equal weight loss at some point.

    I hope you get some sleep tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, where was the lite laughing cow cheese with the wheat thins? I'm a bit disappointed! :) So glad that you are feeling positive.

    ReplyDelete