Thursday, January 7, 2010

Internet Back!

Whew, my husband got the internet fixed!

Today has been a good day. I didn't get my exercise in, though. I got my new Leslie Sansone movie today and was all pumped to try it out. I got 5 minutes into it and realized it is not going to work with my kiddos. I'll have to reserve it for nap time. My children have no concept of "personal space" and when I'm kicking and side stepping and marching and what not, it can get messy quick. ;-)

I've kept track of my calories as best I can without TheDailyPlate.com and I did well again today, staying within my allotted amount. Not sure what my total is, but I know it's not over.

This morning I had a horrifying experience. I've been, erm.... backed up so I took a stool softener. I went to take a drink out of my water cup to swallow the pill and felt something fuzzy in my mouth. I spit it out immediately. It was a spider. Yes, a spider. It was hiding in the straw and then it went IN MY MOUTH!!!!!! I had a fuh-reaking SPIDER in my mouth. And it was big. And fuzzy. I nearly passed out and threw up simultaneously. Horrible, violating, repulsive situation.

So I am avoiding that water bottle like the plague now, because it has been jinxed, wouldn't you agree? Bleh. I still physically shudder when I think about it.

Tomorrow is weigh in and Challenge Update day!!! YIPPEE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ewe!!!! That's as bad as some of our overseas stories. I hate spiders. Look on my other blog, Monsoon Madness, for a picture of the biggest spider I've never seen. There's only 13 posts, so it should be easy to find. I think it's near the beginning of that blog. You'll be thankful he wasn't in your glass!!!!

    ReplyDelete