Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Revelation

I had a mini revelation. :-D

I don't think it was Kashi's fault that I was jittery and irritated. See, all day today and yesterday I've had really bad back pain. I don't deal very well with pain, and it was an underlying stress for me.

I was helping my daughter wrap a gift and we were sitting on the floor. When I couldn't get back up because it was too painful, the light bulb went on. AHA! It's PAIN that has been my problem; the nauseating, gnawing, shooting pain in my back/hip.

I took a Percocet and am headed to bed. Hopefully in the morning it will feel better.

I had 2 corn dogs for dinner, bringing my calorie total to 1120 and I feel good about that. I wasn't hungry so I don't think it's a bad thing that I didn't eat so much today.

See you all on the flipside! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment