Saturday, January 2, 2010

I am starving, but I'm not giving in...

It's 8:00pm and I am so incredibly hungry. We were out at the church conference center all day again, and we had paid to eat there. Lunch was a total bust. Clam chowder, which I despise, or else "tortilla soup" that was really a spicy broth with a few corn kernels floating in it. Seriously. Bad. Although, I'm pretty sure the person serving it just wasn't getting to the meat and stuff at the bottom of the pot. But what *I* got was broth and 3 kernels of sorry corn.

They ended up setting out some bread with peanut butter, so I had 1 slice of bread with 1T peanut butter (approximately) and 1 T jam. I had a few almonds for a snack. Dinner was spaghetti with a tiny piece of garlic bread and a cookie.

I did have 3 turkey sausages and a lite string cheese for breakfast, so at least I got some protein in.

I don't have any idea how many calories I've eaten, so I'm not going to risk it. Plus, I'm just going to bed anyway.

I am drinking TONS of water, hoping to fill my stomach up and also because I feel dehydrated.

So... another successful day! YIPPEE!

As a side note, I stepped on the scale today after my workout. I'm REALLY trying to only weigh once a week; I don't want to become obsessed with the scale. I was happy to see another loss. I'm not saying how much, but it was pretty significant. =) Hopefully come Friday I'll have a good loss to report for the week. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment