Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stay Busy = Eat Less and another Happy Award

So, I've had a pretty busy morning and the result is that I've had less chance/opportunity/time to snack. That's a good thing. ;-)

I've had approximately 25oz of green smoothie, and I'm planning to finish the other half throughout the day.

I also had a can of Progresso soup for lunch. Speaking of soup, look what I got today!



My Progresso Soup package! =) It's always fun to get something like this in the mail, as opposed to bills and junk mail.

So I've had about 300 calories so far today and it's 1:30. I don't feel hungry, which is good. I'm off to cook up some chicken and brown some hamburger so I'll have them ready to go when I need them.

Thanks for all the encouraging words!!!

Lori Ann at Amazon Runner gave me the Happy Award, so I am privileged to tell you 10 more things that make me happy! =)

1) My kiddos. Even when they pour cereal all over the floor, I still love em.
2) My husband-he has been so supportive, loving and caring throughout my struggle with postpartum depression. I can't imagine life without him.
3) Vacations. Especially to warm destinations!
4) Newborn babies
5) My church
6) Hot bubble baths and good books
7) My garden-to-be
8) Music... ABBA, Bon Jovi, Susan Boyle, Michael Buble, etc...
9) Baking
10)Cecelia Ahern. She's an author, the daughter of the PM of Ireland and I love her books. She wrote PS I love you

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have eclectic musical taste! Glad to see a good Canadian entertainer made your list!

    ReplyDelete